American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH) is one of the nation's largest specialty health organizations working with regional and national health plans such as Aetna, Anthem BlueCross BlueShield, Cigna, and Health Net. ASH has been a pioneer arranging access for groups for acupuncture, chiropractic, massage therapy, naturopathy, nutrition services, occupational therapy, physical therapy services with over 25,000 contracted practitioners in all 50 states. ASH's subsidiaries cover over 20 million Americans under their benefit administration programs alone. We rely on a strong group of contracted practitioners, on a national basis, to provide exemplary services to these members.
explains who ASH is and how we strive to create and expand innovative specialty health care. ASH is committed to promoting the expansion of direct access specialty health care and providing access to medically necessary and appropriate services for our Members.
Some key features of specialty health group participation include:
- No fees to join or annual participation fee
- Secure internet site “ASHLink” for online submission and status of eligibility, medical necessity review form and claim transactions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week*
- Participation in ASH’s Clinical Performance System Program which reduces your office's administrative requirements
- Simplified forms and evidence based responses to medical necessity review form submissions with prompt turnaround, usually less than two days
- Access to new patients through existing and expanding health plan clients
- Reasonable fee schedules plus additional incentive payments through ASHLink
- 100% peer-to-peer evaluation (where applicable by state law) and review
- Extra incentive options through the ASH Value Added Program
ASH works directly with the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH). Once we receive your Practitioner Services Agreement signature page and CAQH identification number, we will download your application directly from CAQH.
will help answers some questions you may have as a prospective practitioner.
If you are interested in obtaining additional information about ASH or would like to talk to a recruitment specialist,
email a representative
or call the ASH Practitioner Recruitment department at 888.511.2743, option 1. Representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM Pacific Time.
ASH believes we are making a difference in the personal health improvement of our members and invite you to become a part of our growing group.